*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Feb Challenge Update #4



0 comments

Basic Rules
1. Don't unnecessarily spend.
2. I have 163 580 won this week to spend. ($144.52 CAD) Bills excluded in this. 
3. Triple student loan payment this month (I ended up Octupling it!)
4. More information here

Expenses
I ended up eating out quite a bit this week. How awful! *buries face in pillow*

I had stayed home for about five days straight, and couldn't handle it - especially after a crazy incident with a loved one. I went straight to a a Korean drinking place.  31 000 won right there. The next day I was more sane, and spent 8000 won on a coffee date with a new Korean expat. Last night, I spent 16000 won for marvelous pasta. The manager who hooked us up with bread, two glasses of cabernet, cheese cake, tomato-ade, and a brownie desert. (See my Korean "Service" post here.) It was a full out three course meal.

My best friend from Canada is coming tomorrow! I bought her an air mattress online for 18 bucks-ish.

As for groceries, I believe I did very well! It's the end of the week, and almost everything has been eaten up for under 20 000 won. I ate healthy and well, and learned how to cook a few things.


Conclusion

153580  allowance- 113 000 spent = 50 850 leftover for next week. I'll need every won I get!

I'm actually really surprised that I have a social life under an allowance! It's really about just drinking soju (less than 2 dollars) and beer (less than 3 dollars) and choosing special occasions wisely. After my friend leaves, I want to be anti-social again to use my allowance on new pants! (Second pair of jeans this month to decide to make a hole right in the crotch area.)

0 comments:

newer post older post