*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Sunday Night Chit Chat



5 comments
A quick snap from the road. A Sunset in Stanley, Hong Kong


Reading?
A Wrinkle in Time. I remember loving it as a child. I'm reading it again with a fresh new perspective, and I love it.

Watching? 
I don't normally watch anything =\ BUT! I just downloaded Downton Abby as recommended by my neighbour. It's suppose to be the highest critical acclaimed English-language television show ever! I haven't actually seen it yet - but I enjoy historical fiction, so I'm sure this will be great!



Listening to?


Baking?
There's a carrot cake being made in my rice cooker right now. Last time I tried making bread in a rice cooker it broke...so let's see how this goes!

Happy you accomplished this week?
Relieved actually. I talked someone out of suicide. In high school, I was very close with a friend, who really needed my help. Instead, I got mad at him, and didn't talk to him for a good two weeks before he disappeared.

Looking forward to next week?
My best friend. She's flying over here. I'm going to take her everywhere and show her Korea! I haven't gone out much in the last three weeks, so this will be a much needed holiday for me too.

Thankful for today?
Resilience. Without it, life would be ridiculously much more tragic.

5 comments:

~Carla~ at: February 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM said...

The photo is gorgeous! I'm so glad that you talked your friend out of suicide!! :( I hope they get the help they need!

Anonymous at: February 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM said...

you will adore Downton Abbey.

Louise at: February 19, 2012 at 11:53 PM said...

that picture is lovely!

Dwijayasblog at: February 20, 2012 at 7:23 AM said...

Nice song! I wish I could play piano as good as he.

Lynda at: February 24, 2012 at 8:17 PM said...

I don't know how to reply to comments! But this is my first blog post iwth more than one comment..yay! It literally is a chitchat!

PS I DO absolutely LOVE Downton Abbey!

newer post older post