*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

"my first meal plan" outcome



0 comments

I'm surprised that in 7 days I only spent 15 dollars on extra food! Meal planning is fun!

What I have:     
Cucumbers
1/4 Cabbage
Bacon
Salsa
Sour cream (expires Friday!)  
Cheddar cheese
Rice
Frozen Beef
Tortillas
Onions
Curry Powder
1/2 Carrot
Frozen Chili Peppers
Brown Sugar
Homemade Croutons
My shopping list:      
A bag of potatoes  
Cilantro  
Green Onions  
Ginger
Lots of Mushrooms  
Penne  
Bay Leaf  
Persimmons  

 ~17000 won ($15)

Foods to make:      
Sour Cream Beef Curry  
Mushroom Congee  
Beef Tomato Sauce Penne  
Burritos  
Bacon vegetable soup  
Cucumber Salad
Scallop Potatoes  
Vegetable Stir-fry
Salad Rolls with Thai Chili Sauce  
French Onion Soup  

Here are some pictures of the meals I cooked:

















0 comments:

newer post older post