*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Sitting in the Dark. Literally.



0 comments
I'm on my bed, hiding under my blanket with the lights off. It's part of my new initiative to save on the electricity and heating bill.

It feels that right when I made the vow to get my act together, everything started to fall apart. Quite literally. My two pairs of jeans have giant holes in the crotch area, my pair of work shoes are getting tongues. My watch needs repairing, my dress coat dry cleaning. Not to mention all these holes that keep appearing in my socks! It's uncomfortable knowing that these things need replacing, but they won't be done for a while.

As a former social butterfly, it's ridiculously difficult to refuse to outing invitations. But I'm doing it. Well, sometimes. Sometimes I don't even pick up the phone to avoid saying no. I don't even want to know what fun idea they have planned.

Suck it up, buttercup, y'all tell me. It's not a big deal. Oh, but it is if you used to be, admittedly, care-free and spoiled.  

0 comments:

newer post older post