*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Meal Plan #2



0 comments

A sequel to my first meal plan! The more I spend time at home, get creative with food, and save - the more I wouldn't mind being a house wife slash full-time volunteer. A big change from last year when I sought out to be a career woman. Whoops! Went off topic.


This week includes my monthly Costco run, so grocery bills might seem a little more steeper than it should be! With a little bit of careful planning, and taking my Using Up All My Food Before I Go Challenge into account, these are the foods that I'll be eating this week:

   What I have:   
Curry Powder
Onions
Garlic
Peri Sauce
Bacon
Eggs
Rice
Salsa
Penne
Beans
Peanut Butter
Tortillas
Saltine Crackers 
Instant oatmeal
   Grocery list:    
Plain Yogurt 
Ground Pork
Mozzarella
French Bread
Cilantro
Bean Sprouts 
Mushrooms
2 Cucumbers
Carrot
~45 000 won

   Meals to make:    
Chili
Pork Meatballs
Pork Satay
Congee
Yogurt Curry
Tzatziki sauce
Granola Yogurt 
Bruschetta
Tortilla Pizza
Mom's Soup
Pickled Carrots
Bacon Egg Breakfast

N

0 comments:

newer post older post