*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

March Challenge



2 comments
I'm making my own challenges this month! It won't be that different from last month since it's worked so well for me. Here it is...
I am giving myself 100 000 won allowance to spend a week, excluding bills and financial obligations (World Vision, Student Loans, etc). Balances can carry forward. Hopefully by the end of the month I will have enough money to replace my designer hole-y jeans. If I don't, I hope I'll at least have enough money leftover for H&M trousers that seem to fit me so well.

I will participate in Meatless Mondays. This should help me not only incrementally join the environmental and moral effort, but save some money at the same time. I should be able to slowly find some vegetarian recipes that I enjoy - maybe one day I'll be a more than a part time vegetarian.

I will embrace vinegar and baking soda as the ultimate cleaning agent. It's done well for my toilet and tiles, maybe I'll find more ways to employ it. I'm going out to buy a jug of distilled vinegar in a couple weeks.

I will meal plan. This has helped me curb spontaneous and unnecessary purchases. Ultimately save money.

2 comments:

Rose at: March 6, 2012 at 6:57 AM said...

Those jeans look worth it, although I tend to cheap ut on mine and buy them at Aeropostale, lol...good luck getting them!

~Carla~ at: March 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM said...

I love designer jeans too... I'm a sucker for a good pair of jeans!! Good luck with your saving!! :)

newer post older post