*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

My Homecoming



0 comments
I'm back from a lovely trip in Hong Kong.

Believe it or not, excluding the sunk cost of air fare, I might have saved money in the last ten days!

Fortunately for my awesome friend, I was provided with free accommodation.

In Korea, the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is about $89 CAD - double the price I paid in Canada. Thankfully, in Hong Kong I found the same thing for $42 CAD. The lady convinced me to buy two, and I got Toner for free! (I had been searching for the right toner price and effectiveness for months now.)



I pretty much ate out all ten days, but spent an average of $30 on food a day. I'm not saying I couldn't have done better, but it's pretty awesome considering I wasn't trying to save on food and expected costs to be a lot more than that.

Bought a pair of mandatory work trousers for a fraction of the price. Yes, Korean imports are taxed pretty heavily. It's great timing, considering I return to work tomorrow! (My old one decided to get a hole right in the crotch area!)

Anyways, February challenges begin today.

Good luck everyone :)

0 comments:

newer post older post