*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Day 21 & 22: No Spend January



0 comments


Leisure allowance
76150 won/ 75000 won(101.53%)


Groceries
130750 won / 140000 won (93.4%)

Spending has come to a halt!

I've been staying home and keeping myself busy with the laptop.


Last night was horrible. My watch stopped ticking. My fridge melted all my frozen food. As a result, I ate something wrong and spent some time with the toilet. Fevers and stomach cramps filled my day last night. I finally was able to fall asleep!

Today is the last day of No Spend January! I don't see myself spending anything today except for the bus fare to the eye doctor for a little check up.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Hong Kong for a mini-adventure! I'll be back for Frugal February =)

0 comments:

newer post older post