*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Day 17: No Spend January



0 comments


Leisure allowance
76150 won/ 75000 won(101.53%)


Groceries
130750 won / 140000 won (93.4%)


The last day before the boyfriend leaves. =(

The boyfriend had a hang over, so I went to the market for some electrolytes and a hangover drink (Yes, there's such thing!) I'm not sure if I'm suppose to report that on leisure allowance, medical expenses or groceries. Hmm, I guess groceries will do.

Anyways, after cooking him up some chili, we headed to Seoul.

After checking out the tallest building in the country, and getting lost, we met up with a couple people from high school for a nice Chicken dinner.

We went to bowling afterwards, and I kicked ass! (7000 won)

0 comments:

newer post older post