*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Back to Basics



0 comments

I have officially moved from Korea to Canada. The last weeks in Asia, and the first weeks here have came and gone so fast! I was too busy seeing the people I love, moving into my new place, and eating all the foods that I missed, that I haven't been blogging or *gasp* watching my cash.



Now that I'm settled down, it's time to get back into my tightwad techniques. And that is

  1. Staying home.
  2. Eating at home. 
  3. Recording all my expenses.
  4. When I'm not at home, try to use the Entertainment book! 
  5. Convince friends who want to meet me to go for coffee instead of dinner.
  6. Stick to an allowance: $120/week

It's going to be more difficult here because:

  1. Higher living costs 
  2. Public transportation and walking just doesn't cut it. My location forces me to drive everywhere. 
  3. My friends have money and are not afraid to spend, spend, spend. 
  4. Unemployed for a good part of this summer. 

This is actually a really good time for me to spend my days in front of cooking shows and trying new recipes. If I cook, I better cook well!

Wish me good luck!

0 comments:

newer post older post