*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

My New Jeans



0 comments


If you're not new to saving, then you know that it's generally a better idea to buy a more expensive, better quality item over a cheaper and will-break-down-in-a-month item. That's why, despite how cheap I am in all other areas, Levi's are the lowest in quality I'll go when it comes to purchasing jeans.

My favorite designer jeans are Rich & Skinnies. They fit comfortably like a glove and make me feel super sexy and slim. I bought my first pair of jeans for $210. (Pre-frugal days.) It lasted me a good three and a half years of wearing it two or three times a week. (I would have worn it more often, but people would notice!)

Now only a handful of celebrities sport R&S. True Religions, Rag & Bone, 7 for Mankind etc. seem to be taking up the market share of designer jeans. Fortunately for me, as a result, the price of Rich and Skinny's have gone down.

Cue Revolve Clothing, the only site you need to buy your designer jeans. They have qualities that any online shopper can hope for:

  • Free shipping to Canada and the US. (Internationally it's free if you spend over $100 bucks) 
  • The jeans will be delivered to you within 5-10 days 
  • They have a 30% discount for first time buyers
  • It's tax-free (at least for Canadians)
  • Prices of items match or are below retail price
I feel almost bad for my friend who bought a similar-looking pair of jeans for $80 at American Eagle. I just paid the same amount for a pair of jeans thats so much better in quality and comfortableness!

0 comments:

newer post older post