*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Sunday Night Chit-Chat!



0 comments
I'm joining Carla and her buddies in a little chit chat! (albeit a little late!) 
Visited the biggest lava tube discovered! 
Reading?
I just finished The Hobbit! My school's library only has classics for the students, so I'm making my way around that. Tomorrow, I'm going to sign out Alice in Wonderland.

Watching?
I am going to watch a highly recommended Korean movie tonight. It's pronounced Madoh, which can be interpreted as Konglish for Mother and Murder. My students tell me that Won Bin, one of the actors, is the ideal Korean man - so I finally get to see what he's made out of!


Listening to?


Cooking/Baking?
Potato and Beef Curry w/ Sour Cream. DROOOOOOL

Happy you accomplished this week?
Since the new semester my co-teacher and I have been er, adjusting. I think we've finally figured things out! Yay for compromises! 

Looking forward to next week?
I want to spend this week at home and actually be productive: write cover letters and resumes, cook, clean, sew (Why do I sound like a homemaker?! Am I getting to that age?) 


Thankful for today?
Greats students. I'm pretty sure the students are the only reason why I'm still at this job. 

0 comments:

newer post older post