*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Day 2: No spend January



0 comments
So far, not bad! Here's my progress:

Spending on social outings/new toys/something dumb:

0 won/ 75000 won(0.00%)


Grocery bills between two people (for now):

3300 won / 140000 won (2.36%)

Again, I spent the day cuddling with the boyfriend. I love how we can do absolutely nothing together and have a wonderful time. Yes, he turns me into mush. *blushes

We decided to experiment with food and ended up with surprisingly delicious tortilla stove top pizzas. We ended up going to the mart next door to buy a little jar of pizza sauce and 1.5 L of orange juice for 3300 won. (Less than $3 CAD)

Winter in Korea is insane. It just keeps getting colder and colder. I've caught my second cold this season. But you know what that means! I'm not going out tomorrow! Who knew that catching a cold would be a financial blessing?

0 comments:

newer post older post