*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Day 1: No spend January



0 comments
Success! Or in Korea...Asa!

After work, I marched on home into the arms of my boyfriend and told him about my plan. He seemed really supportive, but for good measure, I told him that if my new-found stinginess was annoying, he'd have to confess to me.

We spent the day having little debates, googling information to end our arguments, and cuddling. I taught him how to make rice for the second time. Then, I used his proud creation and soon-to-expire ingredients to make marvelous fried rice.

Not spending today was easy, really.

But as the days get closer to my boyfriend leaving, it will definitely become more difficult.

Still 75000 won left to spend, and 21 days to go!

0 comments:

newer post older post