*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Meal Plan #5



2 comments

Here I am, home on a Friday night. Skipping a girl's night out and a birthday party to meal plan. Not nerdy or loserish at all.

Lo and Behold, last week's meal plan.

What I have:
Chick Peas
Rice
Coconut Milk
Wheat Torillas
Garlic
Cucumbers
Chicken Breast
Lemon
Tomatoes
Mayonaise

What I bought:
 Mushrooms
Frozen Chopped Spinach Nectarines
Soy Milk
Tahini
Grape Tomatoes
Green Pepper
White & Purple Onions
French bread
Jalapeno Pepper
= $18.62 
What I'll make:
Egg Salad Sandwich
Greek Salad
Creamy Mediterranean Linguine
Tum Yum Chicken
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Paprika Chicken Breasts & Salad



Yup, I somehow stretched one chicken breast over three meals.
Some pictures...

Egg Salad Sandwich with Greek Salad

Paprika Chicken Breasts & Salad

Mediterranean  Creamy Linguine 

Tom Yum Chicken Soup

Chicken Salad Sandwich

2 comments:

Modest Money at: August 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM said...

Mmm your food all looks so good. I totally need to make tom yum soup again sometime. I'm supposed to be avoiding carbs for this diet I'm doing though. So I gotta skip those sandwiches.

My Canuck Buck at: August 22, 2012 at 4:19 AM said...

They do look good - particularly that chicken salad sandwich! :)

newer post older post