*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Weekly Summary



0 comments
This week I had about 125 000 to spend. And I didn't spend it all! YAY!

Sunday, I bought 5000 won worth of groceries. (Just veggies and soy milk)

On Monday, I decided to hunt online for a new camera lens cap and hood. (Lost the former, broke the the latter).  8900 won is a bargain, and totally well spent.

On Tuesday, my boss took me out for dinner. She's a sweet woman.

On Wednesday, I met up a new friend at a coffee shop to help him with his job interview. 5200 won.

10 000 won went to reloading bus fare. I went out to Seoul this weekend for an eye appointment, while I was up there I had some Mexican with a good friend who lived there (15000 won).

Today, I realized I had no food left in the fridge - so I went grocery shopping. The groceries bill you see covers both last week and most of this week.

Total expenditures this week? 69 300 won. That supposedly means that I have 55 700 won left over to carry over next week. My (awesome) problem is, is that I have 85 700 won in my wallet. Where did the 30 000 won come from? I have no idea!

So yes, I have 85700-8900 won left to carry over next week. That sounds beautiful. If all goes well, I'm going to go on a little shopping spree next weekend!

0 comments:

newer post older post