*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Day 8: No spend January



0 comments
Ah, I'm falling behind in updates! Yesterday was Day 8.



Leisure allowance
62150 won/ 75000 won(82.87%)


Groceries
27150 won / 140000 won (19.39%)

The boyfriend received 200 000 won from his relatives that we can spend his last week here. *phew* We went out to see Puss in Boots 3D, and splurged a little on love seats (basically a love seat in the theatre where you can cuddle with your beau) and onion popcorn. The 3D technology in Korea are a lot better than in Canada!

Bought a bag of garlic from an older lady at the station for 3000 won.

I know, I shouldn't be spending too much. Especially with two weeks left. Bah.

But our grocery bill is kept to a minimum - I really think that will have a lot of money left over! (Am I allowed to carry our grocery allowance over to our leisure? Haha)



0 comments:

newer post older post