*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Day 14: No spend January



0 comments


Leisure allowance
76150 won/ 75000 won(101.53%)


Groceries
124150 won / 140000 won (88.68%)


We woke up at 1pm, and went to a local shop that was advertising for cheap oranges. We ended up buying some apples instead lol. Then we headed to the closest pharmacy and bought five months of over the counter birth control pills for ~$35.50. Yup, it's cheap here, and my skin is 100% better. I'm considering stocking up when I return to Canada.

For dinner, I improvised a dish that was inspired by the burrito. It turned out to be super yummy. With my awesome number crunching and nutrition googling, it turned out to be one of the more healthiest, cheapest and yummiest dinners I've made!

My students from the orphanage finally met my boyfriend. And they loved him. Instead of a hardcore English lesson, we ended up playing Slap Jack, Cheat (a new word for them) and Go Fish (after teaching the difference between using "an" and "a").

Tomorrow, we're planning on going out of this province for an ice fishing trip, so that should be fun. And cold.


0 comments:

newer post older post