*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

Weekly Summary



0 comments
some of my end of month purchases


Wow, what a horrible but pleasurable last day of the month.

I looked in my wallet and found that I had a wad of cash in it. (Been saving wayy too much money!)

So I paid myself a day early and set off to Myeong-dong, a beloved shopping district in Seoul and went a little crazy. I blew off almost two weeks allowance in one day.

In exchange for my guilt I got:
1 pair of stockings - 5000 won
10 pairs of ballerina socks - 10 000 won
1 lacy yellow dress for a masquerade - 35 000 won
One spring shirt - 29 000
Strapless bra - 12 900
Pink Push Up - 15 900
Simple, white shoes - 39 000
Floral Inner shirt - 11 500
Coffee & Donuts - 12 000 
Mandu - 8 000
Kebab - 3 000

= 177 300 won 

I used to blow off 200 000 won every weekend like it's nothing. Now,  I'm riddled with guilt for spending money that's within my budget! I have no idea if this change is a good or not. 

Anyways, I have only 14 000 won left to survive until Saturday. Even though I should have left a little bit more money in case of emergencies and stuff - it's totally doable. I've somehow been doing it the last two weeks!

So overall:
MARCH CHALLENGE - A SUCCESSS YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

0 comments:

newer post older post