*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

"my first meal plan" outcome



0 comments

I'm surprised that in 7 days I only spent 15 dollars on extra food! Meal planning is fun!

What I have:     
Cucumbers
1/4 Cabbage
Bacon
Salsa
Sour cream (expires Friday!)  
Cheddar cheese
Rice
Frozen Beef
Tortillas
Onions
Curry Powder
1/2 Carrot
Frozen Chili Peppers
Brown Sugar
Homemade Croutons
My shopping list:      
A bag of potatoes √ 
Cilantro √ 
Green Onions √ 
Ginger
Lots of Mushrooms √ 
Penne √ 
Bay Leaf √ 
Persimmons √ 

 ~17000 won ($15)

Foods to make:      
Sour Cream Beef Curry √ 
Mushroom Congee √ 
Beef Tomato Sauce Penne √ 
Burritos √ 
Bacon vegetable soup √ 
Cucumber Salad
Scallop Potatoes √ 
Vegetable Stir-fry
Salad Rolls with Thai Chili Sauce √ 
French Onion Soup √ 

Here are some pictures of the meals I cooked:

















0 comments:

newer post older post