*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

No Spend January



0 comments

In Korea they say if your blood type is O, you are very determined, and pursue many challenges. But when you face an obstacle, you're quickly discouraged and give up pretty much at the same time.

I really, really want to prove this belief wrong. Here's my next challenge: 


What: No-spending in January! means:
  • 75 000 won on leisure for three weeks. (About $3 CAD a day)
  • Grocery bills will cost 70 000 won a person after third week
  • I will not purchase any chocolate nor ice cream
When: Now - January 27 (when I leave for Hong Kong) 

What I am starting with: 
A generous boyfriend. (Don't worry, I won't take him for granted too much!) 
A visit to Costco two days before I knew I was going to take this challenge 
A box of truffles I got for Christmas to keep me sane.   

Rules:
Medicine and transportation costs do not count.
No cabs. Bus only. 

Wish me luck...I'm going to need it! 

0 comments:

newer post older post